Thursday, February 12, 2009

RANDOM-Pepsi's new logo: Breathtaking?



I assume everyone's seen the new pepsi logo and recently it seems like it's a big discussion on the net. The company that was hired a year or so ago to recreate the identity for Pepsi surfaced with a book that they presented to pepsi. It is 27 pages explaining how their logo is the future and breathtaking. They're making it sound like this is this generation's masterpiece that will be remembered for ages. I'm not sure what to think about it, but if I was given a couple million to tilt their logo I would come up with a good presentation too. I'm not sure what to make of it, it's a well thought out presentation, but I think the final result is mediocre. Here's the link to a pdf their presentation. At the end of the day, I choose Coca-Cola.
http://bunnitude.com/misc/files/pepsi_gravitational_field.pdf

1 comment:

  1. uhh... the new brand design is a clear fail - but i like like the new can design. (and i prefer the logo design of '62). http://tinyurl.com/akklev

    ReplyDelete