Monday, April 27, 2009

SKETCHES '06-Now Vol.1

Artists are insecure when it comes to their work and I hate people looking at my drawings or while I'm drawing, but I figured I'll let everyone get a glimpse of my world when it comes to my sketches. This has no design process, notes, or my typography, just whatever I sketched from '06 to now. This is only a small portion of what I have and I do mean this is only a small portion. The more recent stuff is done on the yellow pages. I may not be that 
great, but it's an outlet of mine, so hope you like what you see. I think it's very inspiring for other artists to look at other sketchbooks and see their techniques and thoughts. I feel it's very important for both the viewer and the one being viewed. I hope you enjoy. Feel free to comment.
-Joe Baron
The designer in me, said, "Keep it simple."
I might actually create a design with this on the computer. I like it.

















This was the first thing I put in my sketchbook when I was in the hospital on Friday the 13th, 2006 from a very bad car accident.


The second phrase I put down when I was in the hospital. Don't take life for granted. Carpe Diem.








Nothing like cartooning. I like how that bullet is aiming to that one head and it's scared. Unintentional, but works.



No comments:

Post a Comment