Thursday, March 25, 2010

Custom Sneaker Tutorial


I'm very glad I found this, because I've always wanted to customize my own pair of sneakers. I never got a clear answer when I asked anyone that did it. It was usually, "I used special paint." Thanks, that helped a lot. So I like to thank Bobsmade.com for this tutorial. The tutorial isn't so great, since you have to go through each of the pictures instead of the steps being on one page, but other than that it was very helpful. It's cool to see how they take a regular pair of Chuck Taylors. There is also a tutorial to customize your headphones.

Go here to visit the site http://www.bobsmade.com/tutorials/customize-chucks/

Check out the rest of site if you want to see what else was made and maybe for some inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment