Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Preview of 7th Ink's new shirts-Haunted Collection


Here is a preview of the new shirts coming from 7th Ink. According to owner, Matthew Johnson, there will be hoodies, shirts, belts, and stickers that will be available come Sept. 6th. For those who care, if you are one of the first 10 orders, you'll get a new button pack. I'm amazed people love buttons, but since I don't have any use for them, doesn't mean they aren't great.

My personal favorite from the preview, is the crow design. I think it might have to do with the colors, because it has a cool color scheme. Purple and blue works very well and the white that is there is a small amount. The design is the most well done out of the three and I think it doesn't belong with the other two designs. Style wise the headless horseman and Frankenstein have a similar cartoonish look, while the crow doesn't. This is only series 1, so I'm curious to see what the next series are and if it comes out soon after this release.

To view 7th Ink's shirts go here: http://www.furyshirts.com/
A sample of some of the hoodies & belts:


No comments:

Post a Comment