Tuesday, August 17, 2010

"Scott Pilgrim vs. The World" is very entertaining

Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World is a very entertaining movie and if you have time to go see it, I recommend it. It has the nostalgia for all the people growing up on the old video games. The soundtrack is pretty good and adds to the visual effects which I found to be quite stunning. Michael Cera is actually a bit perkier than he usually is, but that's because the character in the comic is not like the roles he usually plays. Every actor did a good job with their roles. I will admit in the beginning it was kind of off the wall with editing being so choppy, but it ended up flowing. I haven't read the original comics and I know that the endings are different, but I don't think it would really matter. From what I hear it doesn't really butcher the comic, so that's a plus for you who are fans of the original. If you have free time and want some humor with cool visuals, plus fight scenes, I recommend watching this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment