Friday, June 3, 2011

Michael Weinstein NBA Logo Redesign



I came across this site via someone's twitter feed and this was great. I like sports logos, because they're so cool, bold, and iconic. I'm continuing to come up with some well illustrated mascots and my own logos. Since I grew up a fan of the NBA sports entertainment, I always wanted create my own logos of the teams. Michael Weinstein decided to redesign some teams and give a brief history on the chosen teams. I think they're pretty well executed. He adds a very clean look for the logos he recreated. My favorite is the New Orleans Hornets logo, but the Clippers comes close. I disagree with his comments on some of the teams older logos, but that's my opinion.

You can  read each case study here or see all the ones he designed here.  

No comments:

Post a Comment